So glad to see Pastor Kong back in church preaching again.
I'll always remember how during Asia Conference, he told all of us to go after our dreams and whatever is our heart's desire. He said that he will never stop us from whatever we want to accomplish, even though he know that we might fail or go the wrong way.
He said,
"But you can be sure that if you fall, Pastor will be there to support you, be there for you, and pick you up again."
I know that many people out there are talking about our church, Sun, and picking on every single aspect of CHC. I dont really wanna comment on anything, because I dont believe in wasting time talking about something when the truth is not even out yet.
All I can say is that CHC is my home. Because this is where I found my direction, my dreams, my family, my best friends.
Most importantly, this is where I found the love and presence of God.
No, I am not brainwashed. I am absolutely clear about the values that I learnt in CHC, and I know that this is the church that I will stay and serve in, for the rest of my life.
I believe in my leaders and I will stand by them. Through good times and bad times.